The Motherboard could be a crucial component and a hub of all parts of any ADP system. If you were attempting to find the Best Motherboards for i9 9900K, you have got landed at the correct page.
So, if you’ve planned to create yourself a replacement gaming computer and wish to create it around an Intel Core i9 9900K processor – seeking the right Motherboard compatible with the chipset may be a great place to begin.
The new Intel Core i9-9900k is fixing a storm within the mainstream processor industry. With none doubt, Intel has given the AMD Ryzen a powerful competition and much exceeded its predecessor, the 8900K. It’s the foremost sought-after Processor of recent times and hit the target with a bang.
The Intel i9 9900k could be a powerful processor, and a strong motherboard is required. You’ll need a decent z390 chipset based Motherboard to urge the most effective performance.
There are many ASUS, MSI, Gigabyte, Asrock Z390 motherboards available within the industry. And finding the correct one isn’t easy.
In this post, we’ve picked the ten best motherboards for i9 9900K Processor. So what are you waiting for? Let’s start the list.
Intel’s i9-9900K is one in every of the most effective processors for extreme gaming and streaming performance. It can turn itself into a beast when combined with the proper components. For gaming enthusiasts, it’s all the ingredients for ultimate performance.
It is also a very powerful for content creators, gamers and workers with 8 cores and 16 threads. Nevertheless, complementing this processor with the correct motherboard will be a tricky job.
Best Top 4 Motherboards For i9 9900k in 2021
Truth is, with all different types of sockets and chipsets, it can become confusing. To create things easier for you, we’ve researched and thoroughly examined the marketplace for the most effective motherboards for the i9 9900k processor.
Gigabyte Z390 AORUS MASTER Motherboard
About this item
- Supports 9th and 8th Intel Core processors
- Dual Channel Non ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Intel Optane Memory Ready. I/O Controller is iTE I/O Controller Chip
- 12 phases IR digital VRM solution with power stage. Bluetooth 5
- Advanced thermal design with Fins Array heatsink and direct touch Heat pipe
- Onboard Intel CNVi 802.11AC 2×2 wave 2 Wi Fi
- 125dB SNR Amp Up Audio with ALC1220 & HIGH END ESS Sabre 9118 DAC with WIMA Audio Capacitors
Asus Prime Z390-A Motherboard
About this item
- Designed for 9th and 8th generation Intel Core processors to maximize connectivity and speed with M. 2, USB 3. 1 Gen2 and ASUS Optimum II for better DRAM overclocking stability
- Revamped 5-Way Optimization that has the intelligence to overclock a CPU based on smart prediction and thermal telemetry
- 5X Protection III Hardware-level safeguards with Safe Slot Core, LAN Guard, Over voltage Protection provide longevity, reliability. FanXpert 4 delivers advanced fan control for dynamic system cooling
- Patent-pending Safe Slot Core fortified PCIe slots prevent damage caused by heavyweight GPUs
- 8-channel HD Gaming Audio featuring Realtek ALC887 high definition audio codec
Asus ROG Maximus XI Gene Z390 Gaming Motherboard
About this item
- Designed for 9th and 8th Generation Intel Core processors to maximize connectivity and speed with quad M.2, ROG DIMM.2, USB 3.1 Gen 2 and onboard 802.11AC Wi-Fi
- Revamped 5-way Optimization overclocks Intelligently based on smart prediction and thermal telemetry while FanXpert 4 delivers dynamic system cooling
- Double capacity DRAM supports 32GB of memory per DIMM, with trace and grounding enhancements to maximize OC headroom with Asus Optic-MEM II
- Overclocking Toolkit including LEDs to show Boot status and pause switch to fine-tune OC parameters mid-benchmark
- Pre-mounted I/O shield ensures streamlined installation and represents ROG’s attention to detail and quality
GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO Motherboard
About this item
- Supports 9th and 8th Intel Core processors
- Dual channel non-ECC unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Intel optane memory ready
- 12+1 phases digital VRM solution with DrMOS
- Advanced thermal design with multi cuts heatsinks and heat pipe. Bluetooth 5
- Onboard Intel CNVi 802.11AC 2×2 wave 2 Wi-Fi
- Alc1220 vb enhance 114db(rear)/ 110db(front) SNR in microphone with WIMA audio capacitors
When the Intel Core i9 9900K was recently released, it took the market up by with the prowess of 8 Cores and very high number of clock speeds which easily make its competition with Ryzen 2700X.
This wasn’t the primary time Intel had a high core count, however, it absolutely was the primary time this was happening during a consumer-grade processor which pleased lots of utmost overclocked.
With significant improvements over its predecessor 8th generation Intel Core processors; like stable 5GHz clock speeds over all cores and therefore the soldered IHS to the dye which accords a superior temperature control sustaining at 80-degree Celsius even at overclocked speeds, the Intel Core i9 9900K didn’t take long to seek out itself in a number of the foremost demanding processors. However, i9 9900K could be a very expensive processor.
And after investing such a lot during this, who would want to possess a motherboard that bottlenecks their processor and stops them from harnessing the mighty i9 9900K’s full potential?
The i9-9900K processor is one among the foremost powerful processors that Intel currently offers.
It comes with a base frequency of three.6GHz but are often overclocked of 4.7 and has 16 threads, eight cores with 16 MB L3 cache and a TDP that hasn’t even been measured yet.
This processor truly could be a monster that may make your computer lightning fast, but there are a pair of things that you simply want to bear in mind of.
For one thing, this processor gives off plenty of warmth. You wish to create sure that you simply founded a CPU cooler yourself which it’s customized to satisfy the recommendations for the i9.
In addition, you wish to create sure that you simply get the correct motherboard. You certainly don’t want to travel with an inexpensive motherboard for this processor because it would be an entire waste of cash. Furthermore, you wouldn’t be able to make the most of the processors sheer power.
Setting up a new computer with a superfast processor? Then you probably want to use the best motherboard for i9 9900K .
What does this processor have that others don’t? Well, among many other things, it is the opportunity to overclock it to the point of near exhaustion. But without the problems that similar models have.
This processor is a must-have for those in the gaming and design industries. And because it’s currently available at incredibly affordable prices, you just need the right MOBO to enjoy everything it has to offer.
Here, you will learn all about the most attractive motherboards for this processor out there. And we are also teaching you a little more.
Important things to consider before buying a motherboard for i9 9900K?
So, you are probably still thinking about which motherboard to choose. We don’t blame you, you still don’t know much about them. Well here we will help you with that.
Here are all the most important factors to think about before making your final decision. Have a look:
Chipset and socket
Currently, there are only two chipsets available in most motherboards that work with this processor: the Z390 and the Z370 . Indeed, the Z390 is the most reliable and powerful. That is why the best z390 motherboard for i9 9900k you can get will make the PC work better.
However, don’t forget about the plug. You need an LGA1151 on the MOBO to install the i9 9900K correctly. However, it is very likely that you will not find a similar motherboard with a different socket today. Still, be very careful.
Overclocking ability will come from several factors that you will need to consider. First, it will be the VRM of the motherboard.
This refers to the way it transforms regular voltage into something that the CPU and GPU can handle. Here, we recommend quality VRM systems with 12 + 2 phases for additional results.
Next, you will have to consider the proper quantity and quality of heat sinks. Additional sinks will be needed to keep your RAM, CPU, M.2 SSD, and VRMs or capacitors cool. They will prevent each overclock from overheating and burning the machine.
Other overclocking features like easy-to-use BIOS systems, automatic fan functions, and booster software that come with MOBO are worth considering. The easier, safer and more convenient to overclock with MOBO, the better your experience with an i9 9900K will be.
Expandability and ports
If you want the best motherboard for intel i9 9900k then you need something with enough ports. Here, you will need to consider PCIe ports for GPUs, DIMM slots for RAM (DDR4), and M.2 ports for storage.
For example, if you want to build a super gaming PC with multiple graphics cards, you will need multiple PCIe ports. If you want at least 32 GB of memory capacity, go for something with 4 RAM slots , or go for something that can handle 32 GB per slot.
And lastly, consider at least 2 M.2 ports for SSD. You can choose the RTX 2080 Ti graphics card for excellent gaming performance.
However, don’t forget the USB 3.0 and Ethernet ports. And the extra USB ports plus an HDMI connector never disappoint.
For the best experience, always remember to choose a motherboard with stable Ethernet and fast WiFi adapters . At the same time, consider Bluetooth as extra capability. If you can connect to the internet via NFC or any other wireless connection besides Wi-Fi, then it’s a great addition to think about.
Size / form factor
The best ATX motherboard for i9 9900k is big and spacious enough to support multiple PCIe ports. However, it can be difficult to fit into small boxes.
That’s why you can also consider a mini- ATX or mATX , which offers a slightly smaller MOBO design that fits in compact cases. They save tons of space but come with fewer ports and slots.
Audio and RGB
Then you will find the audio. Nothing compares to a good-sounding PC that doesn’t need a sound card. You can enjoy high-quality audio directly from the motherboard, offering the ability to connect a 7.1 home theater without losing any of the quality.
Another extra to consider is the RGB system. With enough lights and attractive strips, you can make even the dullest cases look more attractive. And you will have a very exciting PC at home.